Like all parishes of the Russian Orthodox Church outside Russia, our parish is administered on the basis of the Normal Parish By-Laws or the Нормальный Приходской Устав. Our current Parish Council was formed following an Annual General Meeting (AGM) in February 2011.
The members of the 2011-12 Parish Council are:
- Priest James Carles
- Deacon Martin Naef
- Katya Marcotrigiano (Ladies’ Auxiliary, Minutes Secretary)
- Sophia Kfoury (Treasurer)
- Vladimir Golovin (Building & Maintenance)
- Bill Reid
- Paul Pereboeff (Charitable Work & Fundraising)
- Victor Bendevski (Property & Contents)
- Anna Kourbatov (Bookstore)
- Ivan Teliatnikov
Our parish has no church warden, the duties being shared by the members of the Parish Council. The Parish Council is diverse in its composition, with members of varying ages and backgrounds.
The Ladies’ Committee, an Auditing Committee, and many active parish members assist the Parish Council in its work.
The Parish Council takes seriously the need for sound administrative practices and good financial management.